Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
As part of our work to create a warm, safe, and inviting learning environment for every student, TTA emphasizes specific values and normative attitudes for the entire school community.
Not only are those values and norms part of our overall school philosophy, they’re embedded in our everyday teaching strategies and practices.
- Respect for self and others
- Persistence in working toward a goal
- Pride in self and TTA
- Academic & Vocational Achievement
- We all take pride in TTA.
- Education and the classroom are sacred.
- No one has a right to hurt another person.
- We respect one another.
- We will never behave in a manner that will discredit ourselves, our team or TTA.